Langsung ke konten utama

Berlin Akhir 2014 Awal 2015

Happy New Year, everybody! Berikut ini beberapa foto yang diambil akhir tahun 2014 hingga awal 2015. Beberapa foto diambil oleh saya sendiri dan beberapa lainnya oleh saudara saya June Wainggai. Lokasi pengambilan foto sendiri di kota Berlin, Jerman. Selamat menikmati!

Tiap tahun mulai akhir bulan November atau awal Desember kita dapat menemui banyak tempat yang disebut Weinachtsmarkt. Dalam bahasa indonesia sendiri kata die Weinacht atau das Weinachten berarti natal dan der Markt berarti pasar, jadi dapat disimpulkan der Weinachtsmarkt sendiri berarti sebuah pasar disekitar bulan desember (mendekati perayaan natal).










Mulai tanggal 29-30 Desember Jerman diberkahi salju yang cukup tebal. Kemungkinan salju turun diseluruh jerman secara serentak.





 Well, that was my first time to see and feel snow, haha. Mungkin sedikit narsis dan  kampungan bagi orang lain. But i really enjoyed that time.




Snow Everywhere






Winter Wonderland





 And finally, Happy New Year again!!  Ini merupakan kali pertama bagi saya merayakan natal dan tahun baru jauh dari keluarga. Tapi selama masih ada kerabat dan teman bersama-sama, semua terasa baik-baik saja.








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Hello there

It is been a long time since my last post. I lost my lust to either write nor read. It is sad, I know. I have been encouraging myself to  read this whole summer and tried to read some books but I have not finished one yet. Then, just before I write this, I was checking on my twitter and realized it is been a long time since I wrote my last post. I mean, I am not really a writer, I did not write story, poems and other, but at least I used to be able to put my feelings into word. So, this some kind of a come back haha (sorry it might be too much). This is my third year in college. I cannot say much about my college life, I am kind of disappointed with myself.  Everything seems to fall apart  and I need motivation to keep moving on. I feel tired of studying. No, it does not mean that I do not like to learn anymore. I just feel like my life does not go anywhere. When everybody is about to start their first job, I am not even sure when I can graduate. I want to be better. I ...

Introducing Papua

Need some vacation? Looking for a beautiful places?? I recommanded you to take a trip to Papua, Indonesia. We have a lot of beautiful places and beach. Such us Pasir Putih Beach in Manokwari, Base-G Beach in Jayapura City and many more. Now, i want to share some photos of my family's holiday. They look so happy, and having a good time. That's pretty, right? A tropic places, having fun with your children and get relax. But, you need to know about Papua. It's my pleasure if i can give you some information, so you know Papua, and you can tell other people about Papua. And  I will be so glad if you guy want to came to my hometown . So, there is about Papua Papua is a super big island and splitting in 2 province, they are Papua and West Papua.  Indonesia should be proud to have Papua in their country because, Papua has big potential in ecotourism. Papua has beautiful nature, still traditional, and beautiful people. Papua has everything. It has b...
BLANCHE: Yes. [During the pause, she looks up at the sky] There's so much-so much confusion in the world .. , [He coughs diffidently] Thank you for being so kind! I need kindness now.